-  Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2018: Statistical Release, 2018.
-  “What is cyber security? what you need to know.” [Online]. Available: https://us.norton.com/internetsecurity- malware- what- is- cybersecurity-what- you- need- to- know.html
-  L. Burton, “Digital life after brexit,” ITNOW, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 46–47,March 2017.
-  K. N. Sevis and E. Seker, “Cyber warfare: terms, issues, laws andcontroversies,” in Cyber Security And Protection Of Digital Services (Cyber Security), 2016 International Conference On. IEEE, 2016, pp. 1–9.
-  K. Thakur, M. L. Ali, S. Kopecky, A. Kamruzzaman, and L. Tao, “Connectivity, traffic flow and applied statistics in cyber security,” inSmartCloud(SmartCloud),IEEEInternationalConferenceon. IEEE, 2016, pp. 295–300.
-  R. Koch and M. Golling, “The cyber decade: Cyber defence at a x- ing point,” in 2018 10th International Conference on Cyber Conflict (CyCon). IEEE, 2018, pp. 159–186.
 “Stoke-on-trent pottery firm targeted in cyber attack,” Dec 2018. [Online]. Available: https : / / www. bbc . co . uk / news / uk – england-stoke-staffordshire-46622375?intlink from url=https://www. bbc.co.uk/news/topics/cp3mvpdp1r2t/cyber-attacks&link location= live- reporting- story
 J. Research, “Cybercrime will cost businesses over $2 trillion by 2019,” 2015.
 A. Khatua and A. Khatua, “Leave or remain? deciphering brexit deliberations on twitter,” in Data Mining Workshops (ICDMW), 2016 IEEE 16th International Conference on. IEEE, 2016, pp. 428–433.
 “Uk cybersecurity and brexit,” Jan 2019. [Online]. Available: http://ukandeu.ac.uk/uk- cybersecurity- and- brexit/
 D. Winder, “Post-brexit britain could be a cybersecurity nightmare with or without adeal,” Oct 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www. forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2018/10/16/post- brexit- britain- could- be- a- cybersecurity- nightmare- with- or- without- a- deal/#3ee8048b2a34
 A. K. Roy, “Role of cyber law and its usefulness in indian it industry,” in Recent Advances in Information Technology (RAIT), 2012 1st International Conference on. IEEE, 2012, pp. 143–147.
 UK Cybersecurity law, 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www. thedigitalwatcher.com/uk- cybersecurity- law/
 10 Steps to Cyber Security, Aug 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/content/files/protected files/guidance files/ NCSC10StepsToCyberSecurityNCSC.pdf
 What you can do to combat cyber attacks. [Online]. Available:
https : / / www. ncsc . gov. uk / content / files / protected files / guidance files /
 “Homepage,” Sep 2017. [Online]. Available: https : / / www.
 Digital, “Cyber essentials scheme: overview,” Jan 2018.
[Online]. Available: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/
cyber- essentials- scheme- overview
 “Why the uk is investing 1.9bn in cyber security.” [Online].
why- uk- investing- 19bn- cyber- security
 Digital, “Secure by design,” Oct 2018. [Online]. Available:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/secure- by- design
 The UK Cyber Security Strategy, Dec 2014. [Online]. Avail- able: https : / / assets . publishing . service . gov. uk / government / uploads /
system/uploads/attachment data/file/386093/The UK Cyber Security Strategy Report on Progress and Forward Plans – De .pdf